- The kind man feeds his beast before sitting down to dinner. Hebrew Proverb
- The cat loves fish, but hates wet feet. Medieval Proverb
- The cat dreams of garbage. Hindu Proverb
- All cats are grey in the dark.
- The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry.
- French Proverb
- A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.
- Indian Proverb
- Those that dislike cats will be carried to the cemetery in the rain.
- Dutch Proverb
- If stretching were wealth, the cat would be rich. - African Proverb
- Old cats mean young mice. - Italian proverb
- An old cat will not learn dancing. - Moroccan Proverb
- When the cat and mouse agree, the grocer is ruined. -Iranian Proverb
It All Adds Up
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.