Cat Quotes Page 15
- "Bless their little pointed faces and their big, loyal, loving hearts. If a cat did not put a firm paw down now and then, how could his human remain possessed?" - Winifred Carriere
- "Some animals are secretive; some are shy. A cat is private." - Leonard Michaels
- "He has become a much better cat than I have a person. With his gentle urgings, he made me realize that life doesn't end just because one has a few obstacles to overcome." - Mary F. Graf
- "In reality, cats are probably better off remaining indoors and sending out their humans to deal with the outside world." - Dr. Phyllis Sherman Raschke
- "The key to a successful new relationship between a cat and human is patience." - Susan Easterly
- "I would gladly change places with any of my cats." - George Ney
- "It's really the cat's house--we just pay the mortgage." - Unknown
- "Among animals, cats are the top-hatted, frock-coated statesmen going about their affairs at their own pace." - Robert Sterns
- "Most cats are not shy about letting their people know what they want." - Karen Duprey
- "A cat's name may tell you more about its owners than it does about the cat." - Linda W. Lewis
- "If I called her she would pretend not to hear, but would come a few moments later when it could appear that she had thought of doing so first." - Arthur Weigall
- "Four little Persians, but only one looked in my direction. I extended a tentative finger and two soft paws clung to it. There was a contented sound of purring, I suspect on both our parts." - George Freedley
- "Cats are creatures that express a multitude of moods and attitudes." - Karen Brademeyer
- "The cat does not negotiate with the mouse." - Robert K. Massie
- "Cats often devise their own sets of rules that they think we should live by, and they may be quick to chastise us if we fail to adhere to these rules!" - Margaret Reister, D.V.M.
- "The constant challenge to decipher feline behavior is perhaps one of the most fascinating qualities of owning a cat." - Carole Wilbourn
- "At dinner time he would sit in a corner, concentrating, and suddenly they would say, 'Time to feed the cat,' as if it were their own idea." - Lilian Jackson Braun
- "No one shall deny me my own conclusions, nor my cat her reflective purr." - Irving Townsend
- "One of the quickest ways to a cat's brain is through its stomach." - Ian Dunbar, Ph.D.
- "A cat...would check to see if you brought anything to eat, and if not, would turn and walk away, tail held high." - Mike Deupree
- "If a homeless cat could talk, it would probably say, 'Give me shelter, food, companionship and love, and I will be yours for life!" - Susan Easterly
Cat Quotes Page 16
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.