Cat Quotes Page 23
- If there is one spot of sun spilling onto the floor, a cat will find it and soak it up.
- Joan Asper McIntosh
- For every house is incomplete without him, and a blessing is alcking in the spirit.
- Christopher Smart
- Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic.
- Lillian Jackson Braun
- There is nothing in the animal world, to my mind,
more delightful than grown cats at play.
They are so swift and light and graceful, so subtle
and designing, and yet so richly comical.
- Monica Edwards
- Cats, no less liquid than their shadows, offer no angles to the wind. They slip, diminished, neat, through loopholes less than themselves.
- A. S. J. Tessimond
- The only mystery about the cat is why it ever decided to become a domestic animal.
- Sir Compton MacKenzie
- Ignorant people think it is the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it is the sickening grammar that they use.
- Mark Twain
- Cats possess so many of the same qualities as some poeple that it is often hard to tell the people and the cats apart.
- P. J. O'Rourke
- Women, poets, and especially artists, like cats; delicate natures only can realize their sensitive systems.
- Helen M. Winslow
- A baited cat may grow as fierce as a lion.
- Samuel Palmer
- One of the ways in which cats show happiness is by sleeping.
- Cleveland Amory
- No tame animal has lost less of its native dignity or maintained more if its ancient reserve. The domestic cat might rebel tomorrow.
- William Conway
- Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
- George Eliot
- Confront a child, a puppy, and a kitten with sudden danger; the child will turn instinctively for assistance, the puppy will grovel in abject submission, the kitten will brace its tiny body for a frantic resistance.
- Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness overflow.
- If you want to write, keep cats. - Aldous Huxley NEW
- Cats are the tigers of us poor devils. - Theophile Gautier NEW
Cat Quotes Page 24
It All Adds Up
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.